Wednesday, January 19, 2011

video aftermath

wah, back to blogger again.

so, something has been keeping me busy for the past week.
which is, the video for the Faculty Night of course!

Thanks to Yan from Landscape who gave me this inevitable task of making a video for our final year seniors.
Initially i had no idea on what to do, but then one of my juniors, Kael, gave an idea of filming them 1st years on what they think of the final year juniors.
Hence, with Sue's D90 in hand, i began recording straightaway.
Well everything went smooth...until the editing part.
Now THAT is the part which took up alot of my time. I was left chasing alot of assignments and presentations coz of the time spent editing this video clip.

Well, at the end of the fac nite after the video showing, alot of my 5th year seniors came to me with words of thank-yous and pat-on-the-backs.
I feel so grateful. So so grateful.
Even though it almost consumed my life, but the effect it gave and left was superb.






Haha, im loving every bit of these praises. XD

and here now, the video link. Watch it! :)

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=488676423207

No comments:

Post a Comment