Friday, January 7, 2011

Nuffnang

I am someone who likes to tell alot of stories.
I use to write novels when I was younger and then draw comics later.
I wrote and illustrate stories, everything.
Hence, I will blog mainly about fresh ideas I came up with.
Sometimes it tends to be unlogic and humourous, as I am a naturally born person with a sense of humour.
Sometimes I blog about my personal life too, eg: my university life, strange happenings or events and maybe troubles I've gotten myself into.

This is a blog about life.
My life, and the way I live it.



..wow! I cant believe I wrote all that on Nuffnang's information stuff.
Yep, after some convincing from Poon, I visited the Nuffnang website, clicked a few things, and there you go, a nuffnang logo appeared on the top right of my buroggu. 
I have minimal knowledge on nuffnang (almost none,sorry), but i know that it can earn me some money? haha. That will help alot, especially when I'm saving for a Nikon D7000.
Yeap, I'm planning to get a new SLR, the new D7000. Its not that my D60 is malfunctioning though. I have been using it for 1.65 years now and I really think its time to upgrade my gear.
Sometimes when you gotta go, you gotta go. :)

Well then, Nuffnang. Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment