Monday, January 3, 2011

new year's eve and 2011

wow!
its the turn of a new year!!
2011!!!
and i bet alot of people went out to the streets on 31st night doing countdowns like a time bomb and later pour beer over one another.


As for me, well, I slept.


Since i'm back early to university, there wasn't alot of people here yet. The reason i came back early,is to take my car for servicing as well as to move room.
and guess what, i found out my left rear tyre's been KO'd by a stupid nail.
Take that! a new year's gift specially for me! :)

But then, Perodua later helped remove it and repaired the puncture.

Yeah, another new year's gift! God, i feel so blessed.



So there goes my New Year's day. Hanging out alone servicing car, getting gifts and hanging around bukit Tinggi.
Well, I can't remember when i actually celebrated New Year's Day in a formal way!
And it has become something like a no-celebration day for me.
Although i kinda feel the need to celebrate it, but, it hasnt come for a long time..like, 21 years? hahaha.

on and remembering one more thing, I did not celebrate Christmas too!! haha ain't that great?

Alright, i think i have a 2011 New Year's Resolution now.


To celebrate Christmas on 25th December 2011 and also 2012 New Year's Day.


\(^O^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment