Friday, January 7, 2011

FreshKon Bigger and Brighter

i just got myself a pair of "Big Eye Contacts".
next Friday night is our faculty's first Faculty Night, and i reckon this contacts could look good on me. Could.



i have pretty big eyes, it seems! the contacts made only abit of difference. but still, its brown, and it increases my iris diameter by 0.27mm.

Anyway, since its still new and i wore it straightaway, something weird happened.

The right lens slipped off from my iris!

i mean, the lens didn fall out from my eye, but it slipped away from the iris, and floated somewhere on the white zones of my eye. 

at first, i did not know about it as i thought it was just some slight irritation. 
Then when i was gonna read somebody's facebook status update, it felt blurry...like something supernatural was messing around my right eye.
Or maybe, my Sharingan had awokened. So i thought. haha.

anyway, i went to the toilet, looked at the mirror, and Yikes! the lens was floating around itself. LOL. 
immediately positioned it back to the iris.

Got pretty scared about where the lens will float to next, hence i swiftly returned to my hostel room and removed it. Big eyes off! 


So i hope now that i dont have a crooked eye for next week's Fac Night...
wish me luck! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment