Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pizza Hut no pizza

i was having a good, boring day with a nice mood. cuz i had this voucher and i thought imma have some pizza tonight.



7pm.
my younger brother and sister were with me. 
We went to the Pizza Hut at Giant.
Reached the entrance.
"Makan sini or take away?"
I showed her the voucher.
"Oh,sorry, pizza dah habis. Tinggal pasta sajer."

....

.......


WHAT??

What does she mean, pizza dah habis??

How can that happen? It is so unacceptable! 

Its like u go to KFC and they tell u:"sorry, ayam dah habis, tinggal mash potato dan coleslaw."

Its like u go to Burger King and they tell u:"sorry, burger dah habis, tinggal roti jer. nak?"

Its like u go to Fish and Co. and they tell u:"sorry, ikan dah habis, tinggal sotong jer."


Come on lah, ur a fast food outlet, going out of stock is like really dumb. Sigh.
This happened the 1st time to me. I hope next time when i go to KFC or whatever, they dont tell me their chicken has expired or whatever.



Well anyways, this is KT. Literally, a village. A place where dumb things might happen. 

:S



No comments:

Post a Comment