Monday, November 29, 2010

midwaliey

my head is spinning so high like a G6, like a G6

*BONG BONG BONG-BONG BONG-BONG BONG BONG-BONG BONG* (bass thumping)


yeah my head has been in a drowsy state since last night to this morning. Even now, there's still a little bit of drowsiness in there. (in the head)
I do not know why this happened, and worst of all, in the middle of shopping! but my head is sensitive, even from young. I tend to get drowziness very easily. Well then, you could say I have a very unstable head. haha.


Anyways yesterday was a sunday so all of us went shopping at Mid Valley (no mentioning of 1U anymore)
and yeah, I finally bought something today! (previous trips ending with empty hands)


the red checkered shirt! im going country now LOL




and these 2 cheap pouches for my iTouch


had a tiring day walking here and there, thru Gardens and to midvalley again. Well sometimes, you tend to get tired easily when you walk around a mall with nothing in mind to buy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lunch at Room 18. Mmm...nothing special



after some shopping, coffee at Starbucks



can see The Gardens from here



our coffees (tht green tea si mine :)



Mid Valley Megamall




haha look at this, Jessica Zhen! Levasko Zhen's long lost sister




Dinner at Italiannies! yum yum~


Overall, a decent shopping day. Alright, imma heading back to uni tomorrow night, to finish that stupid paper on Thursday. Sleeping early, so goodnight! (^o^)



3 comments: