Saturday, November 27, 2010

days in PJ



teh blue hours of PJ, view from 12th floor of condo. For 1 week plus here, i only get to see 1 day of sky like this. Other than that,it has been raining and gloomy. I wonder why our skies cant be blue everyday...

I've been here in PJ for like 10 days, and what do I do everyday?

Facebook. Twitter. MSN. Xbox. and 1Utama.

why 1Utama? coz its the only place we go to whenever dad brings us out. (*´ο`*)


Today we went to 1U again! Wow. Amazing. Sugoi. And I bought this cinnamon roll.


its name is Cinnabon Pecanbon(dumb name)


my sister bought this one,cinnabon with chocolate topping


 this is another Cinnabon. but it was mauled to death right after I bought it. hehe.


Besides that, I uploaded some new pictures on facebook today! Its the pictures of the kittens i took that day at Fakulti Sains. I was sitting there outside the makmal gambar, waiting for my photography lecturer Mr Puat. He'd promised to lend me the external flash which i thought i could use at AFAX. 
So I was sitting there, and I noticed these kittens running around the place! They were so cute, and 1 of them came to my feet and started sniffing around. Soon it jumped and crawled up my jeans with its tiny paws! Within seconds, it was already resting on my lap. And within seconds too, another kitten followed up! So now i have these 2 neko playing around on my lap. They were really adorable.

In our short time together, I named the orange one Yoko, and the grey one Masako. (^O^)v


nyaan~playing the fool around



Portrait Shot of Masako-chan. I like it very much in that fur details and her blue eyes. (=^・ェ・^=)

Alright, its getting late now *4:13AM* and imma get some sleep. Tomorrow is a 
weekend and i wonder if we'll be going to 1U again.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment