Thursday, December 2, 2010

JB = Jam Besar

Today, is the last day of my exam.
The 2nd paper of my finals, and also my last paper.
I flew from PJ to JB on Tuesday night, just to finish this stupid fucking paper which has already spoiled ALOT of my holiday plans.

2AM: I slept after reading through all those boring timber and steel notes one last time

7AM: I woke up earlier to get myself mentally prepared.

9AM: Exam Time

9 to 11.30AM: Imagining Batman kicking Cicakman's ass

1PM: Lunch with coursemates at Food Street. Went to Da Mouth for awhile.

3.30PM: Drove to JB

5PM: Uncle sent me and mama to Senai Airport

5 to 7PM: Only reached the traffic light outside the condo which is 150m away. Why? Massive terrible traffic jam on highway and almost no movement at all. WHAT THE FUCK??


So that means, hell yeah we missed the flight. Absolutely, Positively, Definitely.

But hey, on the "bright" side, we managed to buy bus tickets for tomorrow morning! hahaha....hah...ha... .......sigh


anyways, I duno what is the cause of this massive traffic jam. Maybe its because of the uber heavy rain..or maybe its an accident..or maybe, a truck transporting raspberry jam overturned, causing the jam to JAM the roads. hahaha.

quite an unlucky day. Hopefully all will be cool tomorrow. Goodnites, sleeping early tonight.

(=w=)v

2 comments: