Friday, November 26, 2010

study or not?

"Eh, didn study for your final paper? You gonna faaaail...faaail aaa...."

Thats what my dad says everytime he sees me slugging around facebook or playing the xBox. not that i hate it, but, he really concerns about the final paper more than me..! Come to think of it its kinda good, coz he applies pressure onto me to study..if not, I wouldnt even touch that powerpoint note..

this semester's final exams is a drag. we only have 2 subjects, but it was scheduled 3 weeks apart? wtf! spoiled everybody's holiday mood, nyaroooo...
plus mr Cicakman didnt give a damn about our exam time! well, none of his business as he claims? damn it..!

sigh, i hope i can get over this stupid final paper a.s.a.p...then will be off to xi'an to raid the tombs of terracotta.



I'm studying now, can you believe it? Steel structures and everything metallic. Well, I R Good Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment