Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Right, Mr Mies?


i don't know why, but seems like my knowledge in blog elements is really really low. 

Or is it just me who lacked the information? Can't even put a proper header picture on the top of the blog, So screw it, I'll just put nothing at all. 

Less is more. Right, Mr Mies?


And what about those "design layouts"? damn. Its just all template and codes. At first I thought it was gonna be something interactive and fun, you know, something 'design'. Where I can arrange my own boxes and colours and fonts and pictures without much hassle. 

Turns out I didn't understand all those or maybe blogspot just made it difficult for blog klutz like me.


I'm pretty free and a little aimless these few days. Don't know why, maybe it was the after effects of all the football that weekend. Yes, I just went for a 2-hour game of indoor football with ma fellow Hung Heng bros, and kicking a ball for the first time in 5 months.

Maybe I'll cerita more on that later. I don't like blog posts to be long long one. Write essay meh. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment