Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cooking to Housecleaning

so I was browsing Facebook just a few mins ago, and I noticed a friend of mine posting pictures of some food and talking about how proud he is that its the first time his girlfriend cooked for him.

Wowzers...you must be thinking i so jealous now ya? But NO!!! u wrong liao!

(if the princess is reading this now, i am sure she will be shouting: "now you complain me!!!" in her head)


In fact, my girl DID cooked for me before.

a few days before we left uni, she and her friends got together to cook some pasta meal. (ok i know its not done by her alone, but i'll still claim its by her). I whacked about 2 plates of that carbonara. man i love the cheesy creamy taste.
some might say: damn, thats not cooking. that's only preparing!

Well, she did at least came up with something for me to eat! So i don't care if its cooked or prepared or boiled or punched. The food comes from her, I take it and eat it like a taukeh.


I remember last semester she also fried some french toasts for me. Fried it liao then took it to the lecture hall, and want me to collect it there!! i felt so happy, although i was a little late to the lecture hall haha.
yeng leh, takeaway also can. hahaha.


Princess always mentions that she won't cook for me one. And she won't be housewife one.
Actually I don't really care much, since modern generation tend to go outside for a nice dinner and also hire those Indon maids to clean up their houses.
You see, firstly, if you cook at home, you need to buy alot of ingredients. Secondly, maybe will no mood to enjoy a nice dinner with the dearest because you got very tired and oily and smelly preparing those dishes. Thirdly, need wash plates after eating!

if eating outside, all these mahuan things no need think. maybe will use some petrol money or waste some time nia in the traffic jam. haha.
(actually there is a logic counter-argument to the above statements about bad things about cooking ownself, but i do not wish to state it, as the princess sure say i am like Spear & Shield again.)


What about housecleaning?
Sigh, people getting lazy and lazier these days. So just hire a Indon maid to do all the dirty work for you. House big big get indon maids. House small small also get indon maids!
So hopefully next time my own house i want a small small one enough. No need clean too much haha.
If the house big abit, hmm, then princess will need do the housecleaning la!

hehe.

4 comments:

  1. Not French toast la!!!!! Egg sandwich!!!!!!! You forgotten!!!! Ish ish! Don't wanna cook for you anymore! Eat grass la you, I go buy waffle, kueh chap and kolo mee eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wekekeke.ohya the french toast is I cook for u one!! ish ish...i want RM2 Magic Waffle too! and Bintawa Kueh Chap!! wait for me!!

      Delete
    2. No more! You remembered wrongly~~!

      Delete